Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA internal news postponed until 10:00a.m.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

roughneck

SWA internal news on Swalife has been postponed until 10a.m. tomorrow. Any ideas?

My bet is more details on WestJet codeshare. Hope they scrapped the idea.

Damn it! We are changing colors of the peanut bags again. I just started getting used to the orange ones.:nuts:

I think they're going to make a big announcement about the Tinkerbell jet...the one "powered by pixie dust". I wonder if they're going to let straight flight attendants work on that jet?

Southwest Airlines to Offer Mexico Service Via Agreement With Mexican Carrier Volaris; Service Scheduled for 2010
Southwest Airlines and Volaris Take First Step Toward Codeshare Partnership, Opening New Gateways Between the United States and Mexico

DALLAS, Nov. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Southwest Airlines today announced its intention to build a codeshare partnership with Mexican carrier Volaris. The two airlines have completed the first step in creating a relationship that will eventually allow the carriers to offer Customers a seamless travel experience to a wide array of destinations. This initial agreement puts the two airlines on a path toward bringing more low fares and a better Customer experience across the U.S./Mexican border. The airlines plan to announce codeshare flight schedules and additional features regarding the partnership by early 2010. Certain details of the codeshare and elements of the partnership are subject to approvals by both the U.S. and Mexican governments. To view a blog post on the announcement, visit: http://www.blogsouthwest.com/blog/viva-mexico.

Latest resources

Back