• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA in EWR this morning!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I for one already work here and would love to see ewr! There are a good number of pilots here that live in the north east and would love a base close to home!
Well I sincerely hope it happens for you but I'm not sure why SWA would need anything other than BWI, but what the he11 do I know? I hope this doesn't escalate into a rumor, because the conversation was just some playful banter between Snaab and I.

Hey Dude,
Thanks again for buying HH & I dinner the other night!
You are right that would be a better story for NJ's....
There's a AZ billy goat looking for you..... it saw you hiking up a mountain side......:laugh:
Take care,
Z.

No problem man. That was a blast and a half.

I thought it was a mountain lion. :laugh:

I for one already work here and would love to see ewr! There are a good number of pilots here that live in the north east and would love a base close to home!

Careful there Dude.

I think once the gate construction is completed at PHL, it will be a real horse race between it and DEN as to where the next crew base will be.

(which means, of course, TPA base announcement sometime in '09!)

I think once the gate construction is completed at PHL, it will be a real horse race between it and DEN as to where the next crew base will be.

(which means, of course, TPA base announcement sometime in '09!)

No TPA. To much of an impact in Florida due to possible hurricanes.

I'll pack up and move to DEN for the "Luv", and happily sit reserve until I retire if need be.....
Thumbs up on DEN but it's pretty close to LAS if I remember correctly......
Where's my chart?:confused:

I feel for ya, I've only had the displeasure of a few layovers there. The upper floors of the hotel had a great view of a max security prison next door. One of our pilots "did" an fa against the window of an upper floor room (over looking the prison yard) so the inmates could see how good life was on the other side of the fence!
I wasn't a witness, but knowing the guy and trusting the source I believe it. How about that for a tell me about a time story??????

That's an awesome story! Ha ha ha. Prisons, parking lots, and/or swamps seem to be in view out most windows in EWR!

To whomever quipped about being picky about where one applies in this environment: Why not? I think anyone owes it to themselves work where they fit it, not just who calls them back first. Call me crazy.

I'll pack up and move to DEN for the "Luv", and happily sit reserve until I retire if need be.....
Thumbs up on DEN but it's pretty close to LAS if I remember correctly......
Where's my chart?:confused:

Distance doesn't matter since we're not hub-and-spoke... DAL and HOU are way close, for example, and even LAS and OAK aren't that far apart. What really matters is the number of RONing aircraft, and number of flights.

And, no, I don't miss EWR either.

Distance doesn't matter since we're not hub-and-spoke... DAL and HOU are way close, for example, and even LAS and OAK aren't that far apart. What really matters is the number of RONing aircraft, and number of flights.

And, no, I don't miss EWR either.

Good point. I'll keep my fingers crossed DEN happens one day.

Latest resources

Back