Fitness Center
Iron & Board
Telephone w/ Dataport
Room Service
Hairdryers
Voice Mail
Nintendo / Playstation

This may sound dumb!

I am just curious, is this the hotel they put us up in during training for initial? Just had to ask!!!!!!!

Flyky

Renaissance Dallas website

Check out this link: http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=DALBR

If it doesn't work, then go to www.renaissancehotels.com and type in Dallas, Texas. Then click the first of the four to come up. Looks like a nice place... enjoy.:)

Here's another little tidbit of information. Sign up for those hotel rewards cards and start racking up points. I have flown with a several FAs in the past who did this and most hotels will award points for overnight stays even though the airline paid for the room. (They were able to get great deals and free stays when it came time for a vacation. Funny thing is I never did this in the past... just didn't really think about it.)

Anyway, it's not unlike being any other business traveller who gets a room provided for by a company. Some hotels may not allow it however, especially when the airline buys big blocks of rooms for year-round lodging of crews. But it never hurts to have the rewards program card handy and ask the front desk if you can get points for the stay... the worst they can say is "no."

Last edited:
Slow elevators?

There are six elevators in the hotel and they are not slow. I know for a fact because I was there last night and it took no more than 10 -15 seconds to go from the 15 floor to the lobby. Great rooms, great service, great discount for SWA people!

Relax ultrapilot, just second hand info... The most important things are the rooms and a place to eat.

Latest resources

Back