SWA hiring more.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I 2nd emerald coast
Top notch 8 -9 years ago when I last used them and I can't imagine they've fallen off
Pm AlbieF15

And that's good news on hiring:))

God, it's got to be in the 700-800 range now right- once all this announcement is done
+/-

It's a good question

I'm asking about 2010 vs today. Right after the announcement SWA did 200ish? 400 in 2014 (is that right)? 2013 I think there was a 200. It all blurs together and five years is longer on the memory than it used to be.

The number in my head is 600 but Waves 800 also sounds good. Just trying to guess percentages, reserve time, 2015 fantasy base draft etc. Kind of shocked no one knows to the number because during the SLI seniority seemed to be really important to people.

If you are a SWA or Airtran pilot log onto www.myseniority.com It tells you your number and % on the combined list and your % in every SWA base. You can even dream a little and play around with hypothetical growth numbers and it will tell you when you will upgrade. It was created by an Airtran guy and any SWA or Airtran pilot can use it for free. It was just updated with current numbers.

Latest resources

Back