• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa hawaii update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After reading some of your guys comments on FI, I have no desire to ever be a part of SWA...

Slowly joining the ranks of every other disgruntled pilot group...

After reading some of your guys comments on FI, I have no desire to ever be a part of SWA...

Slowly joining the ranks of every other disgruntled pilot group...

Good luck with that

I figured it out..... Wave has a 3" hard-on for Hawaii.. But SWA just won't deliver....

SWA must just be biding their time... Seems like a good idea to wait until Hawaiian starts their NEO service. Or let Alaska get a full decade head start.

Passengers will love peanuts ( or whatever SWA throws at passengers) over a 5 hr flight.

SWAhater

Passengers will love peanuts ( or whatever SWA throws at passengers) over a 5 hr flight.
We've got pallets full of MRE's (read: Long Haul snack pack complete with fake frommage and highly preserved sausage) leftover from the early 2000's. Fear not, we'll make sure you get a balanced meal.

:bawling:

I figured it out..... Wave has a 3" hard-on for Hawaii.. But SWA just won't deliver....

SWA must just be biding their time... Seems like a good idea to wait until Hawaiian starts their NEO service. Or let Alaska get a full decade head start.

Wow.

The General welcomes you into the Southwest Hater club .

You will be recieving your welcome package in the mail shortly .

Wow.

The General welcomes you into the Southwest Hater club .

You will be recieving your welcome package in the mail shortly .

It comes complete with an A fund that will be dissolved in the first bankruptcy, along with unlimited code share, PBS and a 30% reduction in pay.

Yeah, Southwest was a real sucky place to be the last 20 years!

:pimp:

Latest resources

Back