SWA Growing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
roughneck said:
Just heard today that we are getting 21 -700's from Mexicana and they are slated mainly for DAL and DEN growth.

If this is true, why am I not looking forward to flying those particular aircraft? :D

Give me a source! I needs a source. I heard we got 1 -700 from a German Airline.

Told us today in class that we aquired one 700 from Ford Motor company this week (makes 36 total deliveris by end of DEC) Actively looking for up to 20 more this year.

New base should be announced in the next 2 weeks.

3 classes in August and September.

My oh my.....interesting indeed.

Now who wants to take bets on the next base? My bet is Nashville or perhaps Kansas City. Just flew throught there today, WOW we have a lot of gates at MCI. Nice central location too. Lots of other factors that go into the equation besides number of overnights! Tampa - hurricanes, Vegas - $$$. Any other bets?

And to that fella up there waiting on the phone call and worried about his present employer. Relax, everything will be ok. I know the suspense is painful....but everything will be ok! Enjoy Dallas! Congrats :)

Not only will they announce this as the newest city... it will be the next crew base - Lewiston, Montana.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back