• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Going to Dulles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your so positive. keep up the good work.

7S3W7A said:
What is scary is we are following the blueprint of US Air from years and years ago. Seems like it's only time before another cheaper airline (Vigina America) swoops in and does to us what we did to US Air.

Vigina America, is that Spanish? Are we possibly looking for Virginia or Vagina?

SWA/FO said:
Yeah Baby!!!! (was that too cocky of a response?)

cocky?....what do u have to be cocky about?...when..(if)..you become SWA/CPT then we might let u be cocky...but for now...keep it to a low roar...hehehehe

Whataburger said:
Vigina America, is that Spanish? Are we possibly looking for Virginia or Vagina?

I must have been thinking of Virgin Vagina. Can't find any 18 or over.

SWA/FO said:
Your so positive. keep up the good work.

Murphy's Law is the kind of thinking that keeps good companies good. Rah...Rah idiots like yourself are the quintessential ostrich that doesn't know what hit them until they are in the unemployment line.

It's a good thing you aren't in management or we would have already been out of business.

Notice, I didn't call you any names. Why would you call a fellow union brother a name? You my friend have no SPIRIT. I am a :pimp: !

SWA/FO said:
Notice, I didn't call you any names. Why would you call a fellow union brother a name? You my friend have no SPIRIT. I am a :pimp: !

What are you smoking today Spicoli?

7S3W7A said:
What is scary is we are following the blueprint of US Air from years and years ago. Seems like it's only time before another cheaper airline (Vigina America) swoops in and does to us what we did to US Air.

I gotta disagree...after all, SWA hasn't had a full scale pull down of it's west coast routes.

In addition, SWA doesn't yet have the employees fighting and/or not communicating with each other. And, From what I understand, a SWA pilot can still go and pull a stroller out of the cargo bin and not have a grievance filed against him.

And...The SWA management spends plenty of time planning the for the future....instead of worrying about selling/merging the company. In other words, they are in it for the long haul...Unlike Colodny/Schofield/Wolf/Gangwal/Siegel/Lakefield.

Tejas

SWA/FO said:
"Fellow union brother". Are you still in college? Delta house!!!

When SWAPA stops stealing money from us I'll care a squat about the union. Read "Important SWAPA Communication" on the website. It's pretty much racketeering from our "leaders".

Screw the union.

Last edited:
Tejas-Jet said:
I gotta disagree...after all, SWA hasn't had a full scale pull down of it's west coast routes.

In addition, SWA doesn't yet have the employees fighting and/or not communicating with each other. And, From what I understand, a SWA pilot can still go and pull a stroller out of the cargo bin and not have a grievance filed against him.

And...The SWA management spends plenty of time planning the for the future....instead of worrying about selling/merging the company. In other words, they are in it for the long haul...Unlike Colodny/Schofield/Wolf/Gangwal/Siegel/Lakefield.

Tejas

GK knows what he is doing and I don't doubt him, much. However, we are following the footsteps of US Air. BWI, PHL, IAD. Throw in DCA and you have full fledged overcapacity with only one airline. I'll give you the geographic locations have expanded drastically since US Air's height in those airports.

"It's our responsibility to question our leaders. To follow them blindly is complete folly."

Latest resources

Back