SWA FLL Evac?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
evac for brakes?

I've seen Southwest taxi. I don't know if they have brake cooling charts or brake temp gauges, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see hot btakes. Some years ago I was following a LUV 73 taxiing to the gate in LAX and 60 knots would not have surprised me.
Bunch of cowboys.

I've seen Southwest taxi. I don't know if they have brake cooling charts or brake temp gauges, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see hot btakes. Some years ago I was following a LUV 73 taxiing to the gate in LAX and 60 knots would not have surprised me.
Bunch of cowboys.

Are you kidding me? You are a clown.. try looking up stats on incidents/accidents per flight operation.. I guess if cowboys get it done safer and quicker than anyone else, bring it!

Bunch of cowboys.

60 knots ain't V1, now is it?

Bunch of cowboys.

YEE-HAW!!!! :beer:

CaptBudA$$Clown

Bunch of cowboys.

You are the calssic example of a JackSmack.

Bunch of cowboys.

That's not an accurate statement.

We have cowgirls here too!

Latest resources

Back