• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA & FEDEX Pool lists updated...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When do you drop the numbers from the Feb 17th class for the SWA pool? Looking for that number to get smaller!

Swimmer

Unfortunately the numbers are as small as can be, until more class assignments come our way....Feb 17th class members are on the orange list now.

Rather than taking all the past poolies off the list, thought it might be fun to leave them on (in orange) as the list of people hired so far this year. We'll have to scroll down to find the current list of poolies (still in black).

Pegasus...you da man!!:D

List Configuration

w8n,

Thanks for updating the list. I vote to keep the current configuration of the list (poolies in black and former poolies in orange). Congrats to pegasus.

Having the new hires in orange is a great idea. Anyone read the HPN Newsletter? Sounds like SWA did plan to have a March class but cancelled at the 11th hour. My monthly call to JR is not till Feb 1.

Does anyone have intellegance regarding the possabiilty of two classes in April?

W8n: I like the orange and black format. When I posted my original post it was still all in black. Thanks for the effort in keeping this list updated.

Swimmer

Thanks Bro!

Great job on the list! I LUV the new format.

Pegasus, sorry you didn't make the 17 Feb class, but I am looking forward to meeting you (as long as I don't get "drafted" again!).

Speaking of the next class - who has been told to expect the next class? I am curious how far our pool will drain.

Best of luck to all and PLEASE post any info you get from the People department next week - I think we'll be getting some kind of news soon.

Latest resources

Back