• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA expected upgrade times?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the fourth stripe really all that important? An FO at SWA is still making a wheelbarrow full of money. I'd think that a nice paycheck with some decent seniority would be a helluva lot more valuable than the extra stripe.

Is the fourth stripe really all that important? An FO at SWA is still making a wheelbarrow full of money. I'd think that a nice paycheck with some decent seniority would be a helluva lot more valuable than the extra stripe.

This is FI, please stop using logic!

Thanks,
KBB

I have been here ten years and now I am staring upgrade in the face. All of the sudden I don't care like I used to. I made a boat load of money last year and I am having a great time working what ever schedule I want. I just changed my vacancy bid because a friend of mine 2 months senior to me just got Captain in OAK. I don't really want to go to OAK. I think things will speed up when the "Head Shed" figures out what it really wants to do. Also, retirements start in December so that kick in the balls won't hurt as bad. This is a great place to be no matter what seat you are in. Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back