SWA DEN base???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Starchkr,

If you had one of our guys on your jumpseat behaving in a manner that you have described, then why haven't you acted and held them accountable? If I was to witness that behavior, I would explain how inappropriate that is and then I would, promptly, make a call to my jumpseat chair and then request that SWA's jumpseat chair received a call too. If you said nothing, then you deserve what you heard.

I highly doubt that this event actually happened and if it did, I want his/her name. If you are too chicken$hit to do something about it, I will. This crap is inexuseable. Anyone losing their job is unfortunate and to celebrate it is crass.

Dude...the pilot in question was "shut" up right away after making his comments...never said another word the rest of the flight!

As far as going to the jumpseat chair...well, i get the pleasure of flying with him all this month, and we did talk about the instance. What is going to be done is up to him(and whoever else decides that kind of thing), but he did let me know that if anything like this happens again to let him know immediately.

?????

Dude...the pilot in question was "shut" up right away after making his comments...never said another word the rest of the flight!

As far as going to the jumpseat chair...well, i get the pleasure of flying with him all this month, and we did talk about the instance. What is going to be done is up to him(and whoever else decides that kind of thing), but he did let me know that if anything like this happens again to let him know immediately.

Holy thread drift batman?!?!?!

Can anybody here focus?

Is Frontier not operating? When did they shut down? This kind of statement is exactly what is making the SWA group the most despised in the industry at this time. No class.

You really need to take a chill pill, my friend. Then re-read my post.

Some gloat detectors are running way over spec around here....

Who says the SWA pilots are "despised?"

Weren't you the fool that was crowing about how much cash Frontier had on hand--the week before the bankruptcy!?

ultra, you continue to attack f9. why so much hatred? you have some inner issues that obviously need to be addressed. i feel sorry for your mother. dont bother replying either you are going on the ignore list because of all your stupidity with previous posts.

ultra, you continue to attack f9. why so much hatred? you have some inner issues that obviously need to be addressed. i feel sorry for your mother. dont bother replying either you are going on the ignore list because of all your stupidity with previous posts.
I'm on your ignore list? That really is going to wreck my weekend.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back