SWA Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skater

Does anyone know for sure if SWA had a decision board on the 5th. If so, how did you substantiate it? Also, previously the rumor was they only got to 100 or so pilots form March. Was this a make up board or did they get to some (or all) of the April interviewees? Thanks.

Skater

Board did meet last week, confirmed.

Results will be coming out this week or next.

Around 130 folks met the board, most from April, some were carry overs from March.

Good luck if you were one of them.

May 5th Decision Board

Skater--Yes, the Decision Board was on the 5th. I was going to substantiate this for you, but I don't think we need any more confirmation than Chase's word. For all who met this board, let's use this thread to keep the lines of communication open. For everyone who is comfortable doing so, please let us all know via this thread if/when you get a letter or call from SWA so we can all know approx when the notification is coming and see how the stats are going. Good luck to all! Poleaviator.

Skater -- I don't know the answer to that one. I interviewed late in the month and I'm pretty sure I met the decision board. I imagine they got most of the April folks in, if not all, but that's just my best guess. I haven't heard of any calls or letters yet. Anyone else? Good luck to all. Pole.

The word from a couple of CPs is that the Decision Board took 50% of the people that they looked at. Not to bad of a percentage.

Latest resources

Back