• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA DB-Aug 28th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Considering they interviewed a normal months worth before 15 August which until now seems to be the cut date for meeting last mondays DB - This thread is awfully quiet.
Question to those who made it so far - What percentage of your group got the call? Could it be that they only considered 100% Shoe ins on this board? Were all the CPs present?

24 interviewed on 8/08...so far only 3 hired...calls may still be going out...that seems like really small %'s...

23 interviewed on 8/07...8 of them had contacts called...8 hired so far. Calls are going a little slow since dallas is doing all of them. Hang in there.

blp6838 said:
23 interviewed on 8/07...8 of them had contacts called...8 hired so far. Calls are going a little slow since dallas is doing all of them. Hang in there.
So were the 8 hired the ones that had refs called?

Going over my email trails it looks like 8 were called from my group as well. So far only 3 hired.

Hopefully they are still calling...have not heard of any letters received yet.

8/10 23 interviewed. 4-5 had refs called. 1 of 23 hired so far. My refs were called 4-5 days after I interviewed. Got the good call on Tuesday 8/29. Day after the DB met. Have heard it can take up to 10 days for the calls to go out. And remember, no letter means you're still in the game! Good Luck!

So the next DB is either the 8th or the 14th...man I hope it's the 8th...the 14 seems like an eternity. I have not seen a corrolation between references called and being hired.

Latest resources

Back