SWA DB-Aug 28th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Southwest DB

My buddy I wrote a LOR just got the call today HIRED . He interviewed on the 14th

Congrats to who got a call...any idea for those of us who interviewed after Aug 20th when the DB will be?

I'm hearing that the later interview classes would not be untill mid Sept. I got the call today as well at 4pm from the PD.

Congrats to all the others.

I am in PHX and got the call today from the People Dept...interviewed 8 August. I had also heard they will have a DB on 14 Sept but that is just rumor...no solid facts to back it.

So all the people who interview up until that date will be included in the September board? I know someone interviewing on the 11th of September. Will they know that quick?

I don't think so. SWA interviewed a record number of folks in August...around 400 I think... My guess is their normal, once a month DB process could not handle that...awfully hard to get through 400 candidates in one day...so they are probably looking at more frequent boards for as long as they have this many interviews going...which I hear will be for a long time.:)

only 1438 out there. the should work till at least 1700 right? one guy was called around 1615 EDT yesterday.

Latest resources

Back