• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA DB-Aug 28th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed on the last day, 24 Aug. I'm glad they had the early DB for those who interviewed earlier!

We were told that they will have interviewed about 280 people in August (24 a day, Mon-Thur, for 3 weeks). They are planning the same for Sept, but only 2 weeks worth of interviews.

The average seems to be 25% hired. I guess they have so many applicants that they can afford to be picky.

Congrats to those called thus far. For those of us who interviewed later in the month, good luck!!

Just FYI, another from our interview group 8/8 got the call today. Calls are still going out for the Aug 28th DB.

Cheers

Interview Aug 9th. Letter today.

Oh well, must mean there's something better out there, around the corner.

I just don't know what!

Peace.

Rekks

Quiet Flight said:
One more from 8/10 got the good news yesterday. That makes it 3 for 23 from that interview date.

Did the rest get the letter or were some considered in the 12 Sept. DB?

RDG said:
Just a note on calls to your references. None, zero, zilch, nada....none of my refs were called. Freaked me out a little...:eek:

Unlikely. As in, not possible. They probably talked to someone, just not the ones you put down. They have their ways, which means sir, more than a few have a good thing to say about you, which is a very good thing, welcome aboard.

Latest resources

Back