• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Db 9mar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard through the grapevine that the hire % was pretty low. Anybody else heard this?

Last edited:
Dudes

Just remember, for every window that closes, a door opens.

The day I got my rejection letter from SWA, FedEx called for an interview.

Keep Pressing.

Well guys, I did get the call today. I interviewed 2/21 and I know at least one other guy who got the call as well (F-16 driver). I'm still waiting on word from the others in my class. I went to HPA for the type and hired Judy Tarver for interview prep.

Let me thank everyone over here that has put on gouge etc. It really helped. If it helps anyone, let it be known that I came into the interview extremely relaxed and jovial, playing foozball and ping pong in the training building and shooting the sh%t with the interviewers during lunch. I pretended I was just hanging out with my buddies (sans curse words and politically incorrect statements). I also made it VERY clear at the end of each interview that I wanted to work for SWA by stating , "Just in case I wasn't 100% clear during the last 45 minutes, I REALLY, REALLY want to work for SWA!!!!" Sometimes you need to state the obvious.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions,

beytzim

I just want to say congrats to my good friend Beytzim. You earned it and you deserve it. You now have an awesome future in aviation.

I also what to say congratulations to my best friend that got the call today. You deserve it buddy.

Now me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back