Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PNT Link

Menace,

Here's a link to Purdy Neat Things (PNT).

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1

Based on the recommendation of a friend, I ordered one of their bags last year. I'm just a SWA wannabe, but the company gave me a military discount. You may get a better discount as a SWA employee.

Yahtz

P.S. OakRBust....thanks for insight on the 13"/14" debate since I bought the 14" one for personal use.

I've had a PNS bag for about 5 years. The zipper broke once so I called them and complained. They shipped me a standby bag to use while mine was in the shop, which was nice. Also, they repaired my zipper and upgraded the bag with the new handle system and zipper guards...all for free!

I think they have great customer service!

thanks everyone!

I appreciate all of the great responses to the SWA luggage question!!

FYI - I went to Costco and checked out the $89.95 Kirkland Ballistic bag. Not a bad bag - the real value is that it is 1/3 as much as the PNS Stealth 737 bag..... personally, I am going to buy the Costco bag today. I'll get the PNS bag when the paychecks are bigger.

On the "brain-bag" issue - the $$$ I saved on the RON bag went towards a Scott 7" Flight Kit. Yea, $295 is a BIG # for an FO who is starting out next week..... however, the pubs bag will be used 3-7 times a day, hard to argue the quality vs. $$$ issues here.

From MY point of view - I got the cheepie Costco bag and the killer pubs bag for the same net $$ as the PNS bag and the nylon brain-bag..... works for me.

Thanks again for ALL of the great responses - they helped me make an informed decision!!:D :cool:

See ya in DAL Sunday.... Turkey-Aid for EVERYone!!!!

Tred

ebag is PoPo

Don't get the $89 ebag. I just sent mine back. First day the zipper broke. It is too small, the external pockets are useless, and if you are able to put anything in them, the bag becomes unbalanced. I just ordered the PNS one. Like I was told to do in the first place. I guess you get what you pay for!

Latest resources

Back