• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Contract Negotiaions on WebCam!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who's the actor playing Hitler? He's crazy!

Pretty silly if you ask me. No loyalty to the company that's keeping you well paid? Sure, bash em all you want. But keep it internal. Maybe it's just cause I'm Jewish and don't like Hitler. Anyway, you flew Herks, so if you don't like SWA, just punch and go do the rated recall.

Why would you think I don't like SWA? It's called satire dude.

I got it in an email and I think it's funny. So thanks for the career advice, but I'll stay where I am, demonstrate my loyalty through my work ethic, and maintain my sense of humor.

Peace

OMG Best post ever, I'm still laughing my A$$ off....great find, great job whoever made it.

Pretty silly if you ask me. No loyalty to the company that's keeping you well paid?.

No, no loyalty. A few more loosing quarters and Family will go out the window with the bottom guys. Management at any company knows this. They have their loyalty, and it is not to you. Business is Business, Family is Family. The Family facade will only be there if it makes a return on investment. LUV is a very different company than it was 10 years ago.

This was hilarious and the clip has been used in so many settings, army-navy is another good on.

As for the real movie, Downfall, it is the story of Hitler's personal secretary, the clip made me want to see it and it is a very interesting movie, at least I thought so.

This was hilarious and the clip has been used in so many settings, army-navy is another good on.

As for the real movie, Downfall, it is the story of Hitler's personal secretary, the clip made me want to see it and it is a very interesting movie, at least I thought so.

I agree 100%. A truly riviting movie. Very accurate as well. It must been seen in English sub-titles as well to get the full effect. Bruno Gantz (sp?) won the German equivalent of an Oscar for his portrayal of Hitler.

Why would you think I don't like SWA? It's called satire dude.

I got it in an email and I think it's funny. So thanks for the career advice, but I'll stay where I am, demonstrate my loyalty through my work ethic, and maintain my sense of humor.

Peace

Ok, I'll retract that. I have no idea whether or not you like SWA and the last person you should be taking career advice from is me. And I do understand the satirical nature of the video.

My point would've been better conveyed this way: it's clever, but is it helpful to the cause when released publicly? Does it do more harm than good (considering that GK and the SWA execs mentioned have surely seen it)? What do you think their reaction to it was?

Just some thoughts from the bleachers...my first attempt was off the mark.

4 Fan.

Latest resources

Back