SWA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A New Year's Plan via SWA

Attn All Dawgs fans & wannabes like Pegasus ;)

If you're near BHM, you can fly SWA roundtrip from BHM to New Orleans for a maximum price of $208. Then watch the Dawgs and the Seminoles.

We also got a great deal on The Wyndam Riverfront hotel for $140 a night.

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MSYRF/main.wnt

The Wyndam is walking distance to the French quarter. Giddy up! You don't need a DD, and I don't have to baby-sit to 0430...the price of being a full-time DD.

I even got a Penn State and two USAFA grads to come along for the festivities. Come on Pegasus, have you ever tail-gated with the Dawgs? Here's your chance.

Merry Christmas

Yahtz

P.S. Pegasus...I need to get a photo of our squadron Christmas tree for you. It's decorated with nice SEC ornaments...one from Auburn, another for the Vols, and my personal favorite, a Santa dressed as a DAWG fan. Then our commander tackied up the tree with a Univ of Miami ornament. I moved it to the back of the tree...out of site for young children. Speaking of folks with too much time on our hands.

Last edited:
Athens GA was the best 5 or 6 years of my life.....
only I really don't remember them that well...

That hotel near the Quarter for $140 a night is a good find. And flying SWA down here..well every lil' bit helps boost the airline so maybe we can get out of this pool soon! I don't want our pool time to be the next 5 or 6 years of my life!

Home is $0 so that saves on hotel fees...
and only a 20 minute drive....
Wife's parents watch the dogs so that's $0 for baby-sitter fees...
Guess that's more $$ for tickets and the celebration in the quarter at Tropical Isle!!!

Now my only question is why did the DAWGS wait to go to the Aloha bowl until the year AFTER I was stationed there???

You can't spell sugar without UGA!

GO DAWGS!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back