• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed 3/21...DB 4/10...typed 5/27...told to expect class sometime after Sep. No dates yet!

I was informed indirectly from the people department that after the July DB they are expecting to have enough in the pool for the rest of the year. :(

Sucks for those of us waiting to interview again. It was already taking 18 months for reinterview, and that is expected to lengthen substantially.

Interviewed in Jan, DB in Feb, Typed on 3/28.

I was told today to expect the second class in Aug tentatively slated for Aug 15. No official word yet, though. I was also told everyone slid back a class date or two due to only one class starting in July.

PD said that there will be 3 classes in AUGUST! Won't know how many in SEPT for another month.

I interviewed 3/20 with the type, April DB, was told that I would be in the 7/18 class, but then 2 classes in July were cancelled. PD told me I was in the next class after the July 18th one, which I assume is early August. No call yet. I heard from a "manager" type that there were going to be 3 classes in August, 2 in September and that would probably be it for the rest of the year. However, that is re-evaluated on a monthly basis so they could still add classes if necessary. Good luck to all!

I interviewed 3/20 with the type, April DB, was told that I would be in the 7/18 class, but then 2 classes in July were cancelled. PD told me I was in the next class after the July 18th one, which I assume is early August. No call yet. I heard from a "manager" type that there were going to be 3 classes in August, 2 in September and that would probably be it for the rest of the year. However, that is re-evaluated on a monthly basis so they could still add classes if necessary. Good luck to all!

Wow 5 classes equals 100-120 pilots with 300 in the pool could mean swimming time in excess of 6-8 months. Will be interesting to see how many are selected in the July and Aug DB to add to the pool number.

I just got the call for an 8/1 class. Typed on 3/17
I was on a quick turn so i didnt have time to ask how many people in the class or number of classes...Good Luck to everyone waiting for the call...hope to see you in AUgust

Latest resources

Back