SWA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just got the call for an 8/1 class. Typed on 3/17
I was on a quick turn so i didnt have time to ask how many people in the class or number of classes...Good Luck to everyone waiting for the call...hope to see you in AUgust

Congrats! I will keep the beer cold for you.

:beer:

I just got the call for an 8/1 class. Typed on 3/17
I was on a quick turn so i didnt have time to ask how many people in the class or number of classes...Good Luck to everyone waiting for the call...hope to see you in AUgust

Congrats anyone else get the call for Aug?

Wow 5 classes equals 100-120 pilots with 300 in the pool could mean swimming time in excess of 6-8 months. Will be interesting to see how many are selected in the July and Aug DB to add to the pool number.

Hang in there! We appreciate you guys waiting. From someone who treaded water for 2 years, your day will come soon! Take care.

Talked to PD yesterday and she said that they anticipate 2 classes in Sep (hopefully!):)

I spoke with them last Friday and SM said the same thing. The tentative classes for Sept are the 5th and 19th. I will tentatively be in the 5th she said, should be firmed up in the beginning of August. Interviewed WITH the type on Feb 13th. Cheers...

Latest resources

Back