SWA classes/Pool list/Rumors..Stuff..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I want my, I want my, I want my....

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it...

Ya fly your Boeing on the South-west line....

;)

So after that aside, what other rumors?

Swaforme,Mike/Chase et al

Heard any more about Swaforme's last rumor? Seems odd that they are (possibly) predicting a class in August after stating no classes this month.
Oh, and please would those logical, sensible among us refrain from another "you'll know you are going to class when they call you" piece of advice! This forum is to help pass along rumors/fan flames and generally get hopes up and down (preferably up). I notice that those with jobs tend to be the ones full of grown up advice!

:D

I agree

I agree with you Peg. Any rumor is fodder for me to salivate over. I especially liked Swaforme's addition. Could it be that they are waiting on the TA to be signed? Do they get a running talley of the vote count or does the union only announce the results at the end. I figure the second option. Although they would have to start calling people before its ratification/defeat to get people in to DAL. JR mentioned that the TA getting signed or not had nothing to do with the scheduling of classes when I was getting fingerprinted. Obviously they know what they are doing (have been for 30+ years). I tried the crystal ball thing the other day with no luck.

On another note, with the rumor of the Midway deal a possibility, does the demise of Vanguard lead to similar possibility of SWA swallowing up some assets? I'm relatively new to the business and I'm just throwing this out.

Slug

Hair green, sunburned beyond belief, rubber duckie faded, water wings deflated, but still happy to be here.

Uno mas cervaza, por favor, seniorita (I like BN's line of thought)

SWA A/C info

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mojaveairport/message/2127

Date: Thu Aug 1, 2002 8:07 am
Subject: 7/31/02 Departure and more inbounds

Hi all,

Yesterday, 7/31, N423WN, the latest Southwest 737-700 delivered.
There are now only 4 of the new ones left here. We were told in the
morning staff meeting that starting next week, SWA is going to be
bringing in the first of what could be up to 25 retiring -200s. They
made a point that these were coming in for storage, not part-out as
62SW was, so maybe these will be sold off like the Metrojets were.

Mojave Airport and the Civilian Flight Test Center

I

Eye (anatomy), light-sensitive organ of vision in animals. The eyes of various species vary from simple structures that are capable only of differentiating between light and dark to complex organs, such as those of humans and other mammals, that can distinguish minute variations of shape, color, brightness, and distance. The actual process of seeing is performed by the brain rather than by the eye. The function of the eye is to translate the electromagnetic vibrations of light into patterns of nerve impulses that are transmitted to the brain.

STRUTH! COR BLIMEY MATE!

You have my vote for the daftest comment on this forum ever. Bar none. :)
Still, I had to read it all to check for accuracy. Pretty good effort for an Air Force chap. Well done.

Next week...the nasal cavity is a most fascinating.....:eek:

I vote yes, I too read this board and want to thank you Mike. I would like to buy you a beer someday when I arrive in Dallas feet dry!!!

III... Thank's Mike and everyone else at SWA for already considering us poolies part of the LUVing family!!!

Latest resources

Back