SWA classes Jan/Feb

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
P-W,

The average over the past 6-9 months seems to be 2-3 months from the DB or when you get the type to sitting in class. If you have the type before the DB, then it seems most have been getting class dates between 2-3 months from when the DB met if "hired". If you don't have type when "hired", then it seems to be about 2-3 months from the date you obtain the type. Again, they are non-scientific averages, but it seems to be holding true for now.

For the time from when the board meets to when phone calls start going out changes with each board. Some start about two days after the board meets, while other boards, like the November one, didn't go out for a week later.

Last edited:
Got an email this evening offering a February 7th class. Haven't talked to anyone yet because I didn't get the email until after 10pm. Pretty excited if it's real, though!!

Interviewed November 9, December DB, typed in September.

Can't wait to join the team!!

here is what they have told us over at the training center. They can't handle more than three classes consecutively...there was one Dec 27, Jan 3, Jan 10...and then a week off. Now they will do it again Jan 24, Jan 31, Feb 7...then another week off. So looks like Feb 21, and 28 are the remaining classes in Feb. This is for no other reason than overload. The training center right now looks like an ant farm with the amount of activity.

Thanks

here is what they have told us over at the training center. They can't handle more than three classes consecutively...there was one Dec 27, Jan 3, Jan 10...and then a week off. Now they will do it again Jan 24, Jan 31, Feb 7...then another week off. So looks like Feb 21, and 28 are the remaining classes in Feb. This is for no other reason than overload. The training center right now looks like an ant farm with the amount of activity.

Good info, thanks puddlejumper!

Hey Radar, you not returning my phone calls now. Did you not like how I treated you the other night or what? C'mon she was prettier than you, you can't blame me.

Bake

Latest resources

Back