• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA classes Jan/Feb

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
another thread about Jan DB is going, someone has apparently confirmed the 16th from a guy's brother that flies for SWA. this guy interviewed Dec. also, I interviewed Dec. too.

waiting, waiting, good luck all!!!!!!!!!

Got the call yesterday for the Jan 31 class. Interviewed Oct 23, typed. It's gettin real.

Congrats. You just won the lottery! I can tell you that each day at SWA is better than the last day. You will be very happy here. Welcome aboard.

Are you still waiting for a class? When did you interview? Did you have the type when you interviewed? If not, when did you get it? I thought we were in the same DB in Nov.

Are you still waiting for a class? When did you interview? Did you have the type when you interviewed? If not, when did you get it? I thought we were in the same DB in Nov.

Interviewed in Oct, Nov DB, typed in '02. I'm not available until 12 Feb (start terminal lv), but just curious if they started filling Feb classes yet for planning purposes.

Ok, got it. That makes sense now. I think you told me that before but must have forgotten. You should be in the 2nd/3rd class in Feb. I would assume you would go ahead of some of the Nov interviews based on your avail. date. See you in DAL.

Latest resources

Back