Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

islandpirate

I will on the 1st date
Anybody know of any other class dates besides the 10/18 one? Any more for the rest of the year after that one in either Oct, Nov or Dec??

Any info/rumors would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I heard they were going to run a few in November, but it was based on acquiring 3 after market airplanes. Im not sure if this happened or not.

I recently had a training event in Dallas and the ground instructor told us that there were three classes in September (13th, 20th, 27th), none were planned for October, and then classes should resume for November and December. He also mentioned that we are expecting to continue hiring into 2007.

If there is one on October 18th like you mentioned, my information is obviously a little old. Just passing along what I heard...

V1 ROT8

I wonder how many of us are paddling in the warm waters of the SWA pool...and how long will we be swimming in it. Dreaming of the day they pull me out of the pool : )

18 Oct

I'm in new hire class that started 27 Sep. 18 October is the next for sure..... Cheers!

I only spent 15 months, 9 days in the pool back in '02-'03 and all I got to show for it was a lousy t-shirt and golf towel plus a sweet job!

i guess the wait time depends on how many of us are wading in the pool...and how many more classes they plan on having. I know they like to keep the pool at around 100 or so...that's what I heard...but it's a rumor. I know they hired a lot of us in the last few months...so the pool might be crowded a bit.

Latest resources

Back