• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swa called looking for updates...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't gotten an update package yet and I'm pretty far up the list (KT). Just finished IOE at FedEx. Will my FedEx black leather jacket work at SWA? I've got some decisions to make soon.

KT

"Will my FedEx black leather jacket work at SWA? I've got some decisions to make soon."

Do I understand that statement correctly KTHornet?

RJ

I got the same packet in the mail today. I interviewed in late Jul and entered the "pool" in early Dec. :)

Happy to be in the pool, and if filling this paperwork gets me that much closer to the ladder..........sorry................. I was filling out the forms, then so-be-it.

See ya in Dallas

SWA Letter

Only letter I got was a couple weeks ago from Lindsey telling me no new interviews are scheduled any time soon and only updates needed are Type and contact changes.

Been talking to buds on property and the rumors I hear are possibly 1 class in June, 2 classes in July and 2 in Aug. All unconfirmed rumors. but interesting to say the least.

Good luck to you in the pool, hurry up and get out and make room for the rest of us!

I haven't received any forms. I am also guessing it is some kind of a 1 year update thing, based on interview date. That is approx. when most of the background checks began. I interviewed in Sept; pooled Nov. Hope to be in Dallas to watch the Cowboys on TV this year!

Updates and More..

Hey guys,

Do you think this is the notorous final background check that we all hear of in our initial letters? If so we are all very close...

Latest resources

Back