Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Business plan Tanking..Did I miss something?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not everyone wants to fly a CORNDOG 737 for the rest of their flying careers. I flew the 737-500/300 at UAL and it SUCKED. I am so glad I am not flying that POS for the rest of my long career - sorry that you have to and that you have no choice. Good for you - seriously, enjoy those constant 25 minute turns for the rest of your career..

Ever flown the -700? It's not your daddy's 73.

I'd much rather do 25 minute turns and block 7 hours on a 9 hour duty day than do hub turns for 6 of hours block on a 12 hour duty day. Not very productive :(

By the way the planes are painted CANYON BLUE :)

I'm sure UAL has a boat load of 777 or 767 Captains over there making $225k a year with 6 or 7 years seniority. Right? I mean EVERYBODY THAT'S ANYBODY flies a widebody with international trips from day one to day last don't they?

I don't know if I could live with myself knowing I'm in the only workforce that flies single isle jets for over $200k a year. Somebody........ help......... me.

Gup

I hate to cloud the issues with facts and detroy all of the fun but the boarding tests in SAN had nothing to do with customer satisfaction. It was a test of the efficiencies of various ideas. Customer satisfaction/desires were to be tested at a later date.
Customers hated it, but it the seats were assigned randomly, so you could get your "A" boarding pass and still get a middle seat in the back. It was the worst of both worlds.
Back to your regularily scheduled schoolyard slap fight.

Latest resources

Back