SWA Background Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fedex...

SWA employees get a 75% discount shipping Fedex...who knows how much discount the company gets. Thanks, Fedex.

Warped X-mas Present

Isn't funny how we feel it is X-MAS when SWA sends us more paper work to fill out. I hate application type paper work, but I have recently had a change of heart when the Fed-Ex man came the other day with my SWA update.

It feels great to fill this out knowing I will be in class soon!!!!!!!!

Merry SWA X-MAS to us ALL

Flyky

I think the paperwork is only good for one year. If y'all have been treading water for over a year that makes sense. LL said at 11 months they usually send out for a new background check like y'all in the shallow end of the pool have been receiving. I am further back towards the deep end so I don't know when mine will come...

Take your time, fill it out right, and sounds like Merry Christmas to all!

Les

I dont know that we can acurately predict the class size, a recruiter told me that after all the new sims were in, the training center could handle like 90-100 a month and still keep up with upgrades and PC's. Assuming they use the night owl blocks.

I only wish!

New Hire Classes in '03

I got the update package last week and talked to Jan on Tues. Being number 198 on the list here I was curious as to where I was "officially" in the line. She said I was definitely not in the first 10 classes and that they might not get to my number in 2003. That sounds like a conservative number would about 200 new hires next year, but of course I'm sure everybody (and me) is hoping for more. I doubt this helps anybody, just another piece of info to ponder.

Hey Falconjet-
I am #149 on our list and LL said I was "on the bubble" for their projections to start this year so I'd say our pool is only 2/3 the real SWA pool. I got my fingerprints done yesterday at DAL, but the only classes they've announced are the Jan. ones. Haven't received an update package yet but sounds like it should be soon.

Les

Latest resources

Back