Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPIE01

Coffee Break is over!
For those of us in the pool, at about what point do they start to send out update paperwork for Background Checks?

Has any of the Jan 02 Interviewees recieved thier's yet?

Opie,
I interviewed on 14 Jan 02 and got my background update package back in November. One point to ponder is that I was originally scheduled for an interview in Sep 01, which was cancelled and then rescheduled in Jan 02. My background check was started for that Sep 01 planned interview but then tabled after 911. It then was restarted sometime in December 01.
With all that said, call LL and see what is up on your background check. You do not want to have an expired background check when your time comes for a class. Some of my AF buds had expired checks and missed out on the last class in 02. They are all in the Jan 03 class.

:)

Updates

When I had to go through that...LL said it was because my STUFF was more than a year old. Drivers records, employment...made since to me anyway. Felt like I was "re-applying", but bro, it sure was worth it. Hope this helps. See ya in Big D. :cool:

Update Packages

OPIE01,

The folks at the People Department told me they send update packages about 11 months from the time they completed the last background check.

Latest resources

Back