SWA Aug DB date???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
References Being Called...

Some people in my interview group said some of their references have been called for the Aug DB... what is the concensus? No references called...really bad or what is the deal...

Quag

In my group on 7/11, I think just ONE guy had ONE reference called. Not sure if it was military or not. Other than that none of us have heard a word!

Looking for LUV!

I was in the 7/28 group. Fantastic experience and free lunch. So far I've had one reference and a Chief Pilot called today. Two others had refs called. One had 5 called. Who knows how it works. Just keeping all toes and fingers crossed.
Good luck to all.

AAAAAAARRRARAAAA!!!!!!!!! THESE NICOTINE PATCHES AREN'T WORKING LIKE THEY USED TO!!!!!

;)
Interview in July, 2 personal refs called, 2 cheif pilots called, sweating bullets

By next week I'll be like Tweek from South Park. :)

Last edited:
I don't know, one of the guys I interviewed with said he heard it was the 8th now. Sorry, I didn't want to say anything....its bad enough Im going to sweat for two weeks if its still on the 16th.

waiting is the hardest part....

Same...July interview, Refs called... I don't know if I am going to make it that long, :eek: hope they move it up a week! Good luck to everyone and hope to be LUV'd soon!!

Why are the Chief Pilot's calling now? I thought they called with teh job offer AFTER the DB had met? It's different every time!

Latest resources

Back