SWA ATL Crewbase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought you were quitting?

He and the bottom half of your list will probably be applying to the big 3 Legacies to find actual "upward movement" and better QOL, rather than the stagnation your group will most likely have. Remember, when one SWA Capt retires, one AT FO moves up, and then one newhire is hired. When one senior legacy pilot retires, 10 people move up from different sized planes with different pay scales, all paying more, and then a newhire is hired. Big difference. Which of the big 3 will you be applying to?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
One that doesn't require a college degree.

I guess that would be UAL? They will have tons of retirements, since they still have plenty of old school CAL and UAL guys still there. He may want to look into that.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

He and the bottom half of your list will probably be applying to the big 3 Legacies to find actual "upward movement" and better QOL, rather than the stagnation your group will most likely have. Remember, when one SWA Capt retires, one AT FO moves up, and then one newhire is hired. When one senior legacy pilot retires, 10 people move up from different sized planes with different pay scales, all paying more, and then a newhire is hired. Big difference. Which of the big 3 will you be applying to?

Bye Bye---General Lee

And by the time he finally makes it to the 10th airplane he might make as much as everyone at SWA. Your argument would hold merit if the lowest paying plane paid as much ad SWA.

I thought you were quitting?

Patience, my dear friend. I've still got another 6 months or so, probably, unless the schedules really go to hell this fall.

Patience, my dear friend. I've still got another 6 months or so, probably, unless the schedules really go to hell this fall.

You boasted you were leaving in November. Quite a shocker you being two faced again.....

You boasted you were leaving in November. Quite a shocker you being two faced again.....

Nah, I said possibly as early as November. But don't let facts get in the way. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back