• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/ATA codeshare ending?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, who ever dies with the most toys wins!

capt. megadeth said:
WOW!!!! Tough luck eh? Hopefully you won't be on the receiving end of that TOUGH LUCK one day. Of course you won't....SWA is infallable right?

Maybe SWA will be in the toilet in the future and if so big deal. It's business if you are looking for a handout I'm sure there is a soup kitchen near you.

Hamburger said:
If you notice, I never said anything about it being anything but business. However business is supposed to have rules. I don't see how 14 gates could've been had at MDW without a little circumventing of the rules. But you are correct, business is business.

From your other posts, you seem upset at the treatment you recieve from SWAPA and those greedy senior pilots. My favorite is when you declare that you are dusting off your logbooks to apply at FedEx. Run out of LUV, have we?

What's the matter, losing pay and days off? Don't like the new work rules? It's just business.

Only the strong survive in the Business World. Deal.

That's right. Now you are learning.

atafan said:
Spoken like a real jacka$$. I remember some legacy airline pilots say the exact thing, you know, many of those who are in or were in CH11.

When was the last time you "Got Management" or had anything to do with the success of your airline other than just pushing the controls.

By the way, I don't expect SWA or any airline to "save" my little airline. We have been flying around the world for the past 34 years just fine. We might have had a bad year or two but we are coming back and don't need anything from jerks like you.

Jacka$$!

My apologies to the other 99.9% of SWA pilots who either don't feel the same as this jerk or at least have the courtesy not to say it outside of the crew room.

Sour grapes, pal. You think someone owes you something because you plow money into some stupid union and think someone cares. Get over yourself.

7S3W7A

I don't think any reasonable mind could have ever come up with your comment that I think anyone owes me anything, I certainly don't want anything you have or could give.

I'm just happy you are the minority at SWA. I dealt with people like you before and when their mighty airline fell they were ready to jump from the tallest building first, heck some even did worse.

I hope you are a packing a parachute.

Last edited:
atafan said:
7S3W7A

I don't think any reasonable mind could have ever come up with your comment that I think anyone owes me anything, I certainly don't want anything you have or could give.

I'm just happy you are the minority at SWA. I dealt with pricks like you before and when their mighty airline fell they were ready to jump from the tallest building first, heck some even did worse.

I hope you are a packing a parachute.
If ATA is your sole means of making money you are an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a side business who is a pilot should basically hand in their medical for reasons of idiocy. If SWA tanks big deal. Did you not read that earlier? Can you spend any part of your day doing something constructive instead of reading this board all day and wondering where your next paycheck is coming from? You are nothing more than a bleeding heart liberal who thinks you deserve, you earned?

If you don't understand that business isn't a charitable organization you need to off yourself.

7S3W7A said:
If ATA is your sole means of making money you are an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a side business who is a pilot should basically hand in their medical for reasons of idiocy. If SWA tanks big deal. Did you not read that earlier? Can you spend any part of your day doing something constructive instead of reading this board all day and wondering where your next paycheck is coming from? You are nothing more than a bleeding heart liberal who thinks you deserve, you earned?

If you don't understand that business isn't a charitable organization you need to off yourself.

7s3w7a,

You are an A$$. I never want to meet you, have you on ignore, have reported your post and hope you leave the property ASAP.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

7s3w7a,

Thanks for taking the heat off if me "the SWA/FO".

Latest resources

Back