• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AT Deal Perspectives

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"there will be many, many unaffected aviators waiting for the 'masters of the universe' to get a dose of reality."

Life is too short to be a SWA hater, do you want to turn out like Fuji??

Again, madjack, just for your edification, I don't hate SWA. I just can't stand the arrogance some of your guys have demonstrated here.

Personally, if AS was involved, I would just STFU and quit reading the board until it was a done deal.

As it is, some of your guys here look like donkeys. I'll let you decide who they are.

As you can tell by my screen name I haven't posted in a long time and also don't know how to change it! I hung out tonight with an 11 year AT captain and a 7 year SWA FO outside of an aviation setting. I myself am also a 7 year SWA FO. It was refreshing to hear the AT Captain talk about how excited he is to become SWA and how upset he is that he didn't get to vote on SL-9. Of course we (SWA) would have loved a staple and AT would have loved $$$ and seniority or DOH but both were unreasonable. SWA pilots will gain a small amount of seniority and AT pilots will gain a well deserved pay raise and I for one feel even though SL-10 is FAR from perfect is generally fair for both sides. People sometimes fail to realize that FI is represented by less than 1% of either pilot group and is by no means an accurate account of the character of either. We all have our d-bags. We should put this behind us and go on being the ONLY thing that any of us are good at and that is flying airplanes. Just my 2 cents ... Carry on ...

Chicago did win the world series in 2005.

Latest resources

Back