• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F16TJ

Elated Member
Standard legal disclaimers apply.

Fresh from a reliable source in the training department, April classes are PLANNED for the 5th, 12th, and 19th.

Good luck to all the Poolies waiting!

Standard legal disclaimers apply.

In the Know

F16TJ,
Next to Chase, you've got to be the most informed guy on this forum. Thanks for sharing.

And for all you SWA poolies in the shallow end, the calls for the Mar 8 class are being made.

I was told from the PD today to expect a phone call next week for the 22 March class and I interviewed on Sept 19th.

The March 8th class seems to be made up of poolies that interviewed in late Aug and early Sept and a few Military guys that interviewed last summer that were waiting to get out.

JumpJetter said:
So best guess, would that be made up of Nov and Dec interviewees? Or earlier than that?

Kabul, did you get the call for the Mar 8 class? It should be about your time. Good luck down there and I should see you about a month later.

Has anyone heard the number of people in the pool right now? Thanks in advance.

JumpJetter:

Probably getting close. I'm a Sep 21st interviewee and I should be in the March 22nd class. My week in Sep was the last interview week of Sep, so the Oct and Nov interviewees should be getting close.

There's always the cat and dog military guy (Kabul) who have commitments and are filling in when they become available.

knelson:

$64,000 question, baby! Probably only three or four people in the PD know that one.

The March 22nd class should be a good one. Should have Livingmydream, BobbyOrr, Snap03, myself, and a lurking Gulfstream Driver who is too weak to register on here (you know who you are!).:beer: My apologies if I left anyone out.

The calls have started going out for the March 8th class, but none of the guys have publicly come out of the closet, so to speak, to announce it, so I won't say who is in for the 8th.

Kabul:

New avitar! Did she "inspect" your papers to see if they were in order on your fini flight?:D

Good luck to all those waiting! I think I can touch the bottom of the pool with my toes!

The 2 classes in March and the 3 in April should come close to draining the pool (from what I've been told). If you interviewed late Dec. and Jan you are looking at a May/June class. Feb interviews are looking at a June/July class.

Of course the standard legal disclaimers also apply to this post;)

Greeting Party

F16TJ,
The avatar is party of the greeting party when you land at Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. And, as she strolled out to the jet, it was 20F with about a 25 kt wind. Very Nice . . . . .

Latest resources

Back