SWA April Class Dates and Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

huronip

Just got a memo in my box saying there will be 3 classes in April with 24 in each. The dates are the 2nd, 9th and 23rd. First class and part of the second class will be retiree's that have been rehired.

"Part" of the second class? So how many of the 47 did we take back? Or should I say how many decided that weekend reserve for a year or two sounded like a big enough carrot?

Gup

"Part" of the second class? So how many of the 47 did we take back? Or should I say how many decided that weekend reserve for a year or two sounded like a big enough carrot?

Gup
Does anyone know if the "newhires" will be truly that...ie no sick leave ect coming with them from pre-retirement days?

You mean they're coming back at the bottom of the list? Are they idiots? they're f-ing millionares.

retire already you chumps and make room for the rest of us. Enjoy life- it's more fun when you're not at work.

They will be "new" employees with no accumulation of anything. Scratchola. Day number one. From the start. In other words - they'll be my bitch! :D

Gup

I think they should get their original seniority number back. It is discrimination at its worst.

I think they should get their original seniority number back. It is discrimination at its worst.

If you kept up on the age 65 change it specifically prohibited people who had already retired from returning at their old seniority.

If you kept up on the age 65 change it specifically prohibited people who had already retired from returning at their old seniority.

I know the rule change included people from getting their seats back. I just don't agree with the situation.
Discrimination is horrible and unjust.

Latest resources

Back