SWA April 12 class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still Waitin for CP Calls

It is Thur afternoon here. I have to give two weeks notice at my current job. I will turn in a letter on Monday wether the CP calls me or not. I think FlightSafety Services would allow me to stay a bit longer if I am not officially called for some reason.

-Eric

The Calls

Lila told me the other day that the calls will start sometime next week. Towel anyone? I think I am starting to feel a little dry!

I'm #20 on the 22 Mar 04 pool list, and received the call from Lila on Monday 15 Mar 04 at 1630 EST, for a 12 Apr 04 class which I gladly acceptecd. She told me I should receive the call from the CP in approximately 2 weeks, and also said I should receive some info the mail in about 2 weeks as well, pertaining to travel, hotel, etc.. I was also instructed to get my uranalysis test ASAP, but unfortunately I was scheduled to leave the country the next morning and won't be back until 3 Apr 04, but cleared it thru Lila that this would be OK as long as I complete this task upon my return.
To answer another question earlier on this thread, I interviewed on 5 Mar 02 with a type, and then got the call in late Apr 02 that I was successful in the interview, and placed into the pool. So for me, it will have been 2 years & 1 month since interview, and expected to begin class. Fortunately for about 200-250 of the 2004 interviewees, you should be on property this summer/fall of 2004.
Good luck to all, and looking forward to meeting my classmates in big D!!!!

Latest resources

Back