SWA April 12 class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
interview at SWA

BBB I interviewed with SWA on Jan 23 2002. I got my notice on 6 Mar. to get the Pee test. I then got a call back two days later that I was contingent on my type. I got the type on Apr. 27 and have been in the pool since that time. I hope to go to class in May. Hope this helps, but as posted above the pool will be drained for the summer for repairs and for your sake I hope it never opens again. My you tailwind be favorable.

Well done Orange Apron! Heat's class prediction was very close until you got the call. I now have hope for the 26 Apr class. Hopefully, the phone rings in less than two weeks with LL on the other end.

not a PERFECT list

Well, our list must not be perfect, because I am (only 3 names) above Orange Apron on the list and I remain "uncalled."
Always thought there were some inconsistencies in the order...just wish this one wasn't there!
However, congrats to all and am anxiously awaiting the next round o'calls!

EagleLake and others

Spoke to Lindsey on Monday.

I was told to expect the May 10th Class if classes of twenty-four continue.

This might help those close to me on the unofficial list to prepare for the inevitable.

Good luck guys,

JimEJet

A friend of mine got the call for the April 12 class and is out of the country at the moment. He's "Speedy" on the Unofficial pool list. He received his call on Monday.
NavyMetro

Latest resources

Back