SWA April 11 class moved to April 25th.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
April 25th calls

I've been playing phone tag with JM over the last week or so. She talked with my wife yesterday and told her that the Chief Pilot calls for the 25th should start after Easter. I hope it helps.

See ya in Dallas,

Skypig

Skypig..........good for you !!!!!

I was just on SWA's page and I noticed that the quartes earnings will be posted on 19 Apr. From what Mike has been saying, the quarter shows a profit on the 19th, then things start moving on the 20th. Just a guess. Anyone care to venture?

1st Qtr Results

1st Qtr 2002 results will be posted on April 18, 2002. 1st qtr 2001 results were posted on April 19, 2001. Don't want to have to wait another day!:)

I have to agree with you. If they do post a profit we should (hopefully) here more about class dates soon thereafter.

Man, I'm looking forward to that first night I go to sleep knowing I'm a SWA employee!

..and don't worry Mike I am breathing slowly! Got to pace myself.:cool:

How?????

InHot,
I don't know how you are breathing slowly, I am running out of paper bags!! We gotta wait until April 18th to find out if we are months away from class or .... man, what is the schedule going to look like if they take a loss? And just today I heard about a near midair between SWA and UPS at Skyharbor (PHX) - can you imagine what an accident would do to hiring? Or what if there is another attack? What if I get activated before my class date? What if I go crazy waiting and they pull my medical?

huff, puff, in , out

Does anybody have a floatation device? I think I need a break from treading...:D

Today is my 4 month aniversary in the pool, shouldn't be longer than two more, right? Right? RIGHT?

I think I am going to explode!

Ivauir,

Here you go pal, grab a wing. I've only been in 75 days....still very bouyant here.

Breathe in, breathe out.....:)

Hey guys..

Can you feel the LUV in here?

But remember one thing..

You are all going to be junior to me!!!Forever!!!

Im pulling for you as hard as you guys are..I need to get out of OAK as fast as i can..lol..

Anyway..You guys are sooooo close..And yes alot of things can happen.
But..Look around..If something does happen where else would you rather be?

What place could be better to weather a change in anything..?

How many of the 25000 pilots out of work right now wouldnt trade places with you?

All of you have made the cut..Perhapes the hardest cut in the industry..You have been picked because they WANT you as much as they need you..

Remember the room full of blue suits a few months back you were standing around with looking nervous??I bet you all looked around going"i wonder whos gonna make it"..

Well...Now that you are the less than 1 in 3 of those looked at and an even smaller number compaired to those that have applied..Dont you feel a little bit special?Perhapes unique?

If you dont feel that way then let me tell you so you can be clear about it..
YOU have landed the hardest job to get in the business with the best run company in the business..

They will do everything they can to put you to work as qucik as their business plan will allow..

You all will be drinking from a fire hose very shortly and walking around with the" im a new hire" daze on your face..

You will very soon learn the true meaning of those dreaded words"payroll deduction".

So relax...Chase the girl friend or boyfriend around the house some more..Watch a little more MTV in your underwear while eating Pop Tarts..But do it with a smile..A well earned one at that..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Latest resources

Back