SWA Application update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

intel33

I just updated my SWA Application (flight times, new flight this month, etc) and for the first time, just for fun, I clicked on the "account" section that deals with pass word, etc. I have never had a reason to change any of this stuff, so I have not ever "updated" anything there.

I was very surprised to get an email (first ever acknowledgement from the system) that said "don't forget to update your information within the next 6 months". I have been updating my flight time and most recent flight data at least once a month since I applied, but never the account section.

Any body have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

intel33 said:
I just updated my SWA Application (flight times, new flight this month, etc) and for the first time, just for fun, I clicked on the "account" section that deals with pass word, etc. I have never had a reason to change any of this stuff, so I have not ever "updated" anything there.

I was very surprised to get an email (first ever acknowledgement from the system) that said "don't forget to update your information within the next 6 months". I have been updating my flight time and most recent flight data at least once a month since I applied, but never the account section.

Any body have any thoughts on this?

Thanks
it is an omen...

That got my attention too the first time it happened to me but as it turns out it is only an automatic e-mail. Everytime you go into the account section it will generate that e-mail, if you update but don't go into the account stuff you won't get an e-mail.

Doesn't mean anything....well except to keep updating like it says.

I guess my concern is whether or not my application was active since I didn't have any reason to update the account section.

Latest resources

Back