Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SNIZ

Folks,

Just received an email from Higher Power. They are hosting a casual reception on 17 and 18 September in Pensacola Florida. Southwest will have representatives there. Details at 1-800-JETCREW.

I am HPA grad, they are a class act. Should be a great opportunity. Just wanted to pass this along.

Where can I get more info about this? Looking specifically for the nature of the seminar, cost, etc.

Must be getting thin on military apps, have to go to them now. Civi's not good enough? Looks like SWA and HP are building quite a relationship. Better not get your type anywhere else!!!!!!

I'm an HPA grad too, and was told to visit them anytime I was in Dallas. Well, I took them up on that and went to see the folks there a few years back and Mark Sterns, founder, mentioned he often went on trips throughout the country, and often with SWA representatives. So nothing has changed. HPA is in Dallas, so close to SWA HQ, and they have a great relationship. A PD rep came and visited our class in training at HPA, and that was a great mental boost. Worked for me at least. Can't say a lick bad about HPA.

I'm Sorry If I Destroy Your Anti-Military Conspiracy

may said:
Must be getting thin on military apps, have to go to them now. Civi's not good enough? Looks like SWA and HP are building quite a relationship. Better not get your type anywhere else!!!!!!
FYI - The flyer reads "Open to all military and advanced civilian pilots." The word "all" seems pretty inclusive to me.

Latest resources

Back