• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and AT add service at MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You and Volaris are "solid!". They will probably be helping you out with eventual Europe flights too. Buenos Dias.

OYS

OYS,

Where should I send the SWAPA CBA so you can educate yourself and contribute to the conversation?

OYS,

Where should I send the SWAPA CBA so you can educate yourself and contribute to the conversation?

The problem is, you can't educate the uneducated unless they have the ability of abstract thought.

The problem is, you can't educate the uneducated unless they have the ability of abstract thought.

Thanks Einstein. Go enjoy your six legs to Sacramento today. Talk about completely boring, but you'll do anything for that pay! Got it.

OYS

OYS,

Just post that section on here. Highlight it. Tell us why Volaris is your International codeshare buddy now, and how that will stop in the future. Post it. You don't have perfect scope, ie Volaris now, so instead of claiming to be perfect, accept that you aren't.

OYS

Thanks Einstein. Go enjoy your six legs to Sacramento today. Talk about completely boring, but you'll do anything for that pay! Got it.

OYS

Goes to show what and idiot you are. Do you even fly, I doubt it. A six hour leg is what I would call boring. How is 6,7,8,9 30,or whatever legs a day boring? All I get out of your post is you have a very strong hate for SWA. I can only guess ,but i am thinking it has to do with your wife and a SWA pilot :)

Just post that section on here. Highlight it. Tell us why Volaris is your International codeshare buddy now, and how that will stop in the future. Post it. You don't have perfect scope, ie Volaris now, so instead of claiming to be perfect, accept that you aren't.

OYS

Point of order technically Volairis doesn't code share with us. We connect to their flights but they do not operate with WN codes. I think every WN pilot thinks the Volaris thing sucks and none of us claim we are perfect. With that in mind why do you feel the need to make that statement over and over again?
We, as mainline pilots across the board have scope issues. Some bigger than others. We, as mainline pilots need to own up to this and do something about it. Why not support each other in that instead of throwing bombs?
Is our scope clause perfect? no. Is it currently the best in the industry? unfortunately yes. I hope that everyone elses is better in their next contract. We would all benefit from it.

Luv,
Ghetto

OYS,

Delta has 11 codeshare partners and farms out almost 50% of their domestic feed and you have a problem with Southwest having..

One codeshare partner to Mexico with a defined cap of less the 2% ASM and ZERO domestic codeshare agreement....you read that correctly, it said NO, Nada, zero domestic feed.

And you have a problem with that? Haha. Get real.

OYS

OYS,

Our section one is to lengthy to post on here. I can email it to you if you would like. It prohibits far international codeshare.

If you are going to pontificate you should take the time to educate yourself.

OYS,

Delta has 11 codeshare partners and farms out almost 50% of their domestic feed and you have a problem with Southwest having..

One codeshare partner to Mexico with a defined cap of less the 2% ASM and ZERO domestic codeshare agreement....you read that correctly, it said NO, Nada, zero domestic feed.

And you have a problem with that? Haha. Get real.

11 codeshares in the US? Do you mean Skyteam? A lot of those are international codeshares, in countries Delta can't fly within. Alaska Airlines is an example, which helps and affects our flying. It would be nice to recapture some routes given to AK, and maybe it will someday. But again, you overestimate most of those international codeshares. Most of them gather locals in their country, and feed them onto Delta planes, like Virgin Australia.

BTW, thanks for replacing a true low cost carrier with a high cost airline, (you) in ATL. Low fares won't be coming South anytime soon.

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back