Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran pilot integration thoughts, what will the new list look like?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just let both MA teams work it out and agree in the end, we are ONE team. Not to change the subject( but I will) What are some good apps for the droid?

Hey man. Had a Delta pilot on my jumpseat that told me that. I figgered he knew.

Care to give me the facts instead of calling me a liar?

Gup

Directly from the award:

The first 3045 positions on the ISSL were filled with the first 1961 Delta
pilots and 1084 Northwest pilots on the pre-merger lists in a ratio of​
1961:1084 beginning with a Delta pilot.

Nu

Just let both MA teams work it out and agree in the end, we are ONE team. Not to change the subject( but I will) What are some good apps for the droid?

Well said, slaquer. :beer:
Just don't download Angry Birds. I have wasted days of my life with that game and developed a strange hatred towards pigs. Yes, I need help.;)

Slaquer is spot on. 98% of SWA pilots are looking forward to working with our new brothers from AT. Don't let the vocal 2% get under your skin. They are the same folks constantly whining within our own union at the terrible ordeals they have gone through here at Southwest... prisoners of their own minds (and they don't even know they are locked up). Every airline has 'em. See ya on the line...(back to lurking)

Kingwood

Anybody at Aircritter that thinks a AT 2000 hire or above is going to be in left seat anymore is on as much crack as those thinking a staple is going to happen.

It ain't happening get over the crack fix. A bunch of critterboys are headed back to the right seat.

Starting in at page 22? Same flame bait as rajflyboy who jumped in at page 13 only to be shut down. do you have a point?

I'm sure you will little man. You're going to throw a fit going back to the right seat.

Say what you want about my last post but I'd believe it before all this relavtive seniority garbage or even staple. BTW, there is nothing saying you guys couldn't be shut down and liquidated if you don't play well. I'd take what you can get.

Starting in at page 22? Same flame bait as rajflyboy who jumped in at page 13 only to be shut down. do you have a point?

Something doesn't smell right here and it is not Ty's breath... although his breath does stink. Critter can't make money with their low wages in ATL but were going to give them a raise and artificially grow and exponetially raise our costs. I sense a pump and dump and I don't mean the kind Ty's wife takes while he is on a four day. How is that wit Mr. Webb??

Check the profits. Respect is earned knowing what you are talking about.

I'm sure you will little man. You're going to throw a fit going back to the right seat.

Say what you want about my last post but I'd believe it before all this relavtive seniority garbage or even staple. BTW, there is nothing saying you guys couldn't be shut down and liquidated if you don't play well. I'd take what you can get.

So any guess as to who he/she will come back as next time? rajflyboy, 400adude. I need to get on here more often. 3 in the morning this fun just watching. I hope the best for both groups but it is fun.

So any guess as to who he/she will come back as next time? rajflyboy, 400adude. I need to get on here more often. 3 in the morning this fun just watching. I hope the best for both groups but it is fun.

400ahole claimed at one time to be a Midwest Captain. I seriously doubt that as well, but here are some of the other names he's gone by and gotten banned by:

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back