• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot's who like to stumble on other pilots misfortunes, now I know this forum is loaded with degenerates and the erstwhile or never was.

Ummm....what?

grog_sit_reserv said:
Looks like Dennis has his thong on backwards again.....

Unlike yours being on straight, nice and tight?

Although Dennis was showing the effects of a great New Years Eve, his point is well taken.

Everyone of us have been with a company that has had its fair share of unfortunate sh!t.

Something about stones and glass houses??

Party on Dennis and Happy New Year.

Erstwhile and playing HALO.:beer:

Taz

Something about stones and glass houses??
Something about stale and inapplicable cliches? Grog didn't say anything about the incident in his most recent post. Although you could've been referring to the future possibility of his saying something completely irreducible to cogent thought. Then it would apply. But it would still be stale.

Last edited:
Hey sorry grog_sit_reserv, I haven't read a response so unassailable since Danny advised the New Kid's on the Block that he was parting the band to brood over his flying career. Sorry if I have exposed you in a injurious way. Happy New Year to all of you whom share the providence of self-discipline. Then again maybe I'm f*ckin nuts.

I haven't read a response so unassailable since Danny advised the New Kid's on the Block that he was parting the band to brood over his flying career.

Ibid.

Well I did say it was funny.... I mean, come on, a light post....

But I also said those poor bastards couldn't get a break right now. So, since I did say "Bastards" and "Funny" I guess it was easy for Dennis to construe that I am obviously anti-southwest.

Or, maybe the thong Dennis' is wearing is one of those BDSM ones as well as being on backwards, either way Dennis relax, I'm sure your mistress will let you out soon.

But it is funny.

Well maybe it is just me but I do have a quandary with other pilots who gibe the misfortunes of another pilot which has no other abiding value. Cut these Southwest guys some slack, unless you feel some infantile need to go around and blather about the ill-fated, I don't.

Phaedrus said:
Something about stale and inapplicable cliches? Grog didn't say anything about the incident in his most recent post. Although you could've been referring to the future possibility of his saying something completely irreducible to cogent thought. Then it would apply. But it would still be stale.

Stale and inapplicable? Maybe. I will try much harder next time to try and make it to your satisfaction. NOT!

If you read carefully, I was responding to Dennis's remark.

Really Phaedrus, you seem more literate than that.

And I was also kidding Grog.:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :confused:

Latest resources

Back