• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA adds 18 new flights, 400th 737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not all of the new flights are due to new aircraft. Schedule Planning did a modification to their computer program & came up with more efficient schedules. This modification basically added flying that under the old program would have required 6 more aircraft. So SWA is just making better use of it's aircraft & crews by getting more flying out of them, especially the aircraft. That being said SWA is still having 2 classes a month at least thru Aug.

737tanker said:
Not all of the new flights are due to new aircraft. Schedule Planning did a modification to their computer program & came up with more efficient schedules. This modification basically added flying that under the old program would have required 6 more aircraft. So SWA is just making better use of it's aircraft & crews by getting more flying out of them, especially the aircraft. That being said SWA is still having 2 classes a month at least thru Aug.
Gota LUV that!!!

Mooser

737tanker said:
I've heard that too, but I'm still waiting to see the schedule. Seems to me you can't decrease the turn times, so to get more use out of the aircraft you have to start earlier and/or finish later. I'm curious how much earlier/later they're willing to go.

T1

Latest resources

Back