Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One airline...

One pilot group...

I appreciate both sentiments; welcome aboard (the on the surface, knee jerk response) and the harder to put into words version that Dash and Mac are relaying. I feel one compliments the other. I sincerely appreciate the respect and welcome.

Nice post. I disagree with this single sentence. Your schedules may be the most efficient in the industry, but they may not be the best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Neither here nor there, and no dog in the fight. But yep, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" applies.

Because at the end of the day, all us pilots are lazy and sh1t and just want to work the LEAST and get paid the MOST. I'm talking about just straight flying the line, NOT premium pick up, etc.

And the last time that probably happened was on the pre 9/11 legacy CBA's where the trip duty rigs were very lucrative for how much time was spent in the cockpit in relation to the paycheck.

Dash,

Both sides had a voice. Both sides dug in and tried to get all they could and then used their voice to say it's time to agree and get busy getting busy. I think the overwhelming "welcome aboard" from our side of the house is a simple acknowledgement that the fight is over and we hold no animosity.

Gup

One side had management threatening the other side. You forgot that part, but a lot of people won't.

Godspeed!

OYS

Of course you and your lover GL will keep bringing it up like it really means something......

Management was on our side. That is how great companies operate. You call it a threat, GK would call it negotiating!!!

Of course you and your lover GL will keep bringing it up like it really means something......

Management was on our side. That is how great companies operate. You call it a threat, GK would call it negotiating!!!

Do you mow his lawn too? I bet you wish you could, in every way.

Godspeed!

OYS

Does this mean I shouldn't try to get them some titties? :pimp:

Gup

I was still getting them well into my second year (because we had stopped hiring), They just look at the Employee #, If they see a High Number, I see shirts held high...

Good Luck and Enjoy my brothers!

KBB

If I PM one of you guys my email can you send me the last BWI and MDW bid packets? Just curious as to what they look like.

Thanks

If I can enjoy a long and prosperous career at SWA, all the BS was well worth it. Gupp, you can get me all those you want!

Latest resources

Back