• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI and the flight deck jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DOH would make the bottom 300 FOs at WN the bottom of that 7000+ list.
Do you see a problem with that?

Dude, think about your statement. It would make the bottom 300 fo's mad but it would make the top 50% or so fo's and most if not all of your captains pretty happy.

Nobody knows what will happen in arbitration

Nobody knows what will happen after arbitration. :cartman:

Aaaannd we're back to posturing and picking fights. :-/ You guys get spun up too easily. The MC's will figure it all out. What will be, will be.

I went with a couple burgers and a hybrid Chicago/chilli dog. Paired em with some bourbon and brown sugar baked beans, topped off with a couple Sweetwater 420's. Food coma setting in.

You may resume your bickering and general gayness gentlemen.

No posturing, just negotiations 101.

It's pretty straight forward, SWAPA has pretty much all the leverage, plus they have the GO at their back.

Would they fear arbitration? Absolutely not, the long list of gains for AAI pilots are legendary. The possiblity of a bad SLI with regard to the Southwest pilots? The operations would never be merged per Mike Van's 'no Southwest pilot will me harmed'. Read - Gary and Mike will not harm the culture. (Gary to piss of 6000 pilots vs 1700?, you be the judge)

The formulation of TWO LCC corporations was done for a specific reason and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with tax purposes other than being structured in Nevada. You guys can keep debating the above, but I have no worries about it. Cheers.

No posturing, just negotiations 101.

It's pretty straight forward, SWAPA has pretty much all the leverage, plus they have the GO at their back.

Would they fear arbitration? Absolutely not, the long list of gains for AAI pilots are legendary. The possiblity of a bad SLI with regard to the Southwest pilots? The operations would never be merged per Mike Van's 'no Southwest pilot will me harmed'. Read - Gary and Mike will not harm the culture. (Gary to piss of 6000 pilots vs 1700?, you be the judge)

The formulation of TWO LCC corporations was done for a specific reason and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with tax purposes other than being structured in Nevada. You guys can keep debating the above, but I have no worries about it. Cheers.

More threats! You're a real piece of work. Life will get real ugly if this is how you expect this to be played.

Idiot!

Dude, think about your statement. It would make the bottom 300 fo's mad but it would make the top 50% or so fo's and most if not all of your captains pretty happy.

Really? I think you misunderstand how much the tone of Swapa pilots has turned towards looking out for our junior guys. That scenario would put all but a few hundred AT guys senior to me and that doesn't work for my 1 vote.

My prediction: start with DOH, then ratio down to leave 400-600 AT FOs at the bottom- no bump, no flush and some stock to make it all go down smooth. Then some serious growth to help us all have acquisition amnesia and become a new great swa doing things and growing in ways we never have.

More threats! You're a real piece of work. Life will get real ugly if this is how you expect this to be played.

Idiot!

I didn't structure it this way, but it's setup that way for a reason. If you don't believe so, the you have your head in the sand. Gary set this up..not the SWAPA pilots.

My prediction: start with DOH, then ratio down to leave 400-600 AT FOs at the bottom- no bump, no flush and some stock to make it all go down smooth. Then some serious growth to help us all have acquisition amnesia and become a new great swa doing things and growing in ways we never have.

I agree, that's basically what I was saying two weeks ago. I think anything more egregious on the Southwest side and things could get ugly fast.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back