Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Food For Thought

BigKahuna said:
So when do we get the dreaded letter? or is there still hope?
Remember...you definitely won't get a letter if the mail carrier can't find your mailbox.

WOO HOOO!! Got the call yesterday morning...I can't wait

applied jan 04
type nov 03
interview july 04
call to continue sept 04

One of my clients got the call to continue yesterday.

He is a regional pilot, typed in the fall of 2003, interviewed in early July 2004 and has probably about 6,000 flight hours by now, with 3300 PIC Turbine.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Kathy

Got the call yesterday afternoon

Type at HPA Jan 04
Applied Jan 04
Interview July 12th
Gave a sample this morning

I saw posts and emails in the morning that the calls were going out, so I was a little worried when lunchtime came and went! Needless to say I was quite relieved when Kim from the PD called later in the afternoon. She said expect a class ~ first quarter of 05.

Good luck to everyone and see you in a few months!

I'll probably be in the '05 time line then. HP typed in Aug. 04. Updated resume Aug. '04

Big,

It is disappointing no doubt to receive the letter but as you have surely seen on here there are many folks walking the halls of the training center that didn't make the first, 2nd or 3rd time....you have the knowledge of knowing the process now & with some time behind you will be able to reflect on what you learned from it & build on it for your next effort. You'll be 1 yr more experienced also & will have a clear story to tell when you come back around the next time & see SWA again. This is a company that will be hiring many more folks in the future & there is no reason why your efforts will go unnoticed the next time. You will join an elite group of folks who will truly know how great it is to come to Southwest by having done it twice....hang in there, take time away ( a lot of time) from this board & the computer & enjoy the family, friends & flying. Good luck & we'll see you back in Big D before you know it!!! Thanks for applying & showing interest in Southwest.

Latest resources

Back