Swa 24 May Calls Have Begun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sloopoke1

Yes, its true, after 2.5 years of waiting, I'm finally drying OFF. Got the call at 5:14 EST. Number 78 in pool. Unfortunately I missed the call, but I saved the message to play back all night. Hope the rest of us poolies get out this class.

sloopoke1:) :) :) :)

Got the Call

Received the message from Lilah this afternoon for the May 24th class.

Applied Spring 2001

Interviewed Feb 12, 2002

Entered pool early June 2002 with 737 Type rating

Looking forward and feeling very fortunate, see you all in Dallas.

Olladriver

:D got the call 4/26 around 5 pm but I was in jamaica. almost next to last on the list. see ya in big D and thank all you guy's who posted informative and insightfull posts.

It's Official

Just short of 2 years, but I am in for the May 24th class as well. I guess it's not truly official until the Chief Pilot call 2 weeks out. See ya in Dallas.

Aplus

Count me in as well. I got the call yesterday, and I was LUVing it!! It has been a long time coming, but well worth the wait. Besides, the pool water was turning a funky color. Look forward to meeting the poolies in Big D on the 24th.

Happy flying,

RB

Count in one more water-logged pool boy. Got the call Monday, 4-26 at 4:06pm.

Interviewed: 2-20-02
Typed: 7-23-02

Very thankful for the chance to join the ranks!

Pool exhausted?

All,

What's your feel on original pool status and when new interviewees (8 Mar and on) might see classes? Any info on Jun/Jul classdates? Thanks much!

Mig1F16
23 Mar interview
19 Apr PD call for drug screen

Mig,

I do believe the pool is nearly drained. I know of one poolie that I work with that will be in the June 7 class (missed this class by 4), and he was one of the last in the original pool. I believe there should be those like you who interviewed in March most likely in a June class. I hope that helps. All of that is assuming they will continue to run classes which is a high probability. Best wishes.

Happy Flying,

RB

Latest resources

Back