• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SW New Hire Classes scheduled for 2012

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will be happy enough to drink the koolaid as long as I can have a little something in it! 50/50 rum/koolaid!!

:beer:

Will the newhires be paid Airtran 717 rates? How will that work with the 717 guys getting paid a lot less than the 737 pilots? Will they hire into the 717? Sounds like some possible stagnation with the lack of major retirement numbers and the younger Airtran group overall. Well, have fun and congrats!

Godspeed!

OYS

New hires come to the SW side with SW rates OYS. Pretty simple, but nice try at spinning things up (like the Genital tries). AAI side will hire if needed for manning, but I haven't heard any rumors of that so far.

Oh, and fun is always had! Godspeed!

Will the newhires be paid Airtran 717 rates? How will that work with the 717 guys getting paid a lot less than the 737 pilots? Will they hire into the 717? Sounds like some possible stagnation with the lack of major retirement numbers and the younger Airtran group overall. Well, have fun and congrats!

Godspeed!

OYS

All SWA newhires will get SWA rates. Interestingly enough, the first year rates are the same as Delta's (if indeed you had first year pilots....stagnation.) SWA 2nd year pilots get the same rate as 4th year Delta 737ng pilots.

Last edited:
All SWA newhires will get SWA rates. Interestingly enough, the first year rates are the same as Delta's (if indeed you had first year pilots....stagnation.) SWA 2nd year pilots get the same rate as 4th year Delta 737ng pilots.

Ouch! I hate the phrase, but OYS you have been owned. For the love of Pete, please STFU and go work out. You are a real loser to hover over your keyboard on your days off, or even in the hotel on the overnights. You will live much longer, and think of all the negative energy your fellow pilots will feel lifted off their collective shoulders.

How will that work with the 717 guys getting paid a lot less than the 737 pilots?

You mean like they do at Deltroid? You tell us fatman.

Latest resources

Back