Sw loa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey ballsucker,

If you haven't noticed, if you are in the SWA pool...you are hosed.

BTW, for you guys that have to reinterview after the pool is flushed, PM and I'll give you the interview prep person that is almost 100% sure to get you in. All my buddies used her and they all got hired. I'm planning on using her.

Good Luck dude....Keep in mind, 'To Catch a Predator' is back on the air, so be careful!!!!

Good luck to you ballpolisher. You're pretty close to the bottom so I wouldn't wait too long to start exploring options.

Speaking of "To Catch a Preditor," didn't they catch a SWA pilot on that? Was it you ballLover?

SWAPA has been aggressively trying to get management to intiate a voluntary leave program..........so far, nothing. Chuck has been asked on numerous occasions about it and all they say is that they are "considering it".

I believe nothing that comes from flight operations management. Gary has mentioned concessions, furlough, and even BK if he didn't get cooperation from labor. This, almost immediately following his signature on the bottom of a bunch of labor contracts with raises and increases in retirement benefits. HA!

Trust me, our VP flt knows little of leadership and effective management.

I miss Mark Clayton........

Hey Tanker Clown,

Are you a SWA MGMT type or STOOGE in their employ? You seem to be so well connected.
As to a furlough, please explain to me the logic. By voting down the TA we are saving SWA lots of $$$.
Time to put the Clown back on my ignore list.
Cheers.

indytest, my logic is that when capacity gets cut and jets get parked eventually the staffing needs to be in porportion to that.

An old AF friend of mine is very connected on both the union and mgt side. He's the one telling me this stuff. He made it sound like another big capacity cut in January.

I never said anything about your TA. I have no idea how that changes the situation. Maybe the mgt wants to show you guys what happens when you bite the hand that feeds. But that's purely specualation of mine.

indytest, my logic is that when capacity gets cut and jets get parked eventually the staffing needs to be in porportion to that.
There you go, working without the proper tools!

An old AF friend of mine is very connected on both the union and mgt side. He's the one telling me this stuff. He made it sound like another big capacity cut in January.

What will you ever do when the colonel realizes that he no longer needs you to make his coffee?

I never said anything about your TA. I have no idea how that changes the situation. Maybe the mgt wants to show you guys what happens when you bite the hand that feeds. But that's purely specualation of mine.
Speaking of biting, are you still eating the mints from the urinals when you clean them?
Get lost crj567, you're even less entertaining under this loser name!

Latest resources

Back